Recently, Bollywood macho hunk Hrithik Roshan took to Instagram and shared a picture of him sitting in his home. The photograph also featured Hrithik’s mom Pinky Roshan standing near the balcony. “On a lazy breakfast date with my mum,” Hrithik captioned the picture.
And one of his fans was sharp enough to spot the damp wall in the background. The fan wrote, “Gaur se dekhie Hrithik Roshan ke ghar me silan (Observe clearly, there’s a damp wall in Hrithik Roshan’s house).” And Hrithik was quick to respond in style. He replied, “Filhaal ghar bhi rent par hai. Apna ghar le raha hu bahut jald (I’m living in a rented house right now. Buying my own house soon)”.
Hrithik went on to add, “Aur seelan nahi hoga toh seelan ko theek karne ka mazaa kaise aayega bhai? (If there is no damp, how will we enjoy the process of fixing it, brother?)”. In October last year, a Mumbai tabloid reported that the Roshans rented an apartment in Juhu at a monthly rent if Rs 8.25 lakh. The report also revealed that Hrithik purchased 2 flats in an apartment costing him Rs 97.5 crore. The 38,000 sft flats have a splendid view of the Arabian Sea.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa promotions to hit the top gear
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer