Last year, senior Bollywood music composer Anu Malik made headlines for wrong reasons during the sensational #MeToo movement. Anu was accused of harassment by popular Hindi playback singers – Alisha Chenoy, Sona Mohapatra and Shweta Pandit.
Now, according to the latest reports, leading Bollywood studio, Yash Raj Films, has banned Anu Malik from entering the studio premises. This stern initiative by the YRF heads has been welcomed positively by #MeToo activists and victims.
In October last year, Anu was removed from the hit reality musical show Indian Idol’s judging panel. His return to the show for this season is highly uncertain.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?