Boyapati is in full swing with his new film Jaya Janaki Nayaka. Today, during a press interaction he revealed some interesting details about his future projects. Apart from revealing that his next film will be with Balakrishna, he also said that he has stories ready for both Chiranjeevi and Mahesh Babu.
He also confirmed that Chiranjeevi’s project is on and will be produced by Geetha Arts. But the most interesting news was about Mahesh Babu film as both the director and Mahesh have different sensibilities and it will be very interesting to see how Boyapati showcases the handsome hero in a mass image.
As of now, his concentration is completely on Jaya Janaki Nayaka which releases this Friday.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry