Boyapati is in full swing with his new film Jaya Janaki Nayaka. Today, during a press interaction he revealed some interesting details about his future projects. Apart from revealing that his next film will be with Balakrishna, he also said that he has stories ready for both Chiranjeevi and Mahesh Babu.
He also confirmed that Chiranjeevi’s project is on and will be produced by Geetha Arts. But the most interesting news was about Mahesh Babu film as both the director and Mahesh have different sensibilities and it will be very interesting to see how Boyapati showcases the handsome hero in a mass image.
As of now, his concentration is completely on Jaya Janaki Nayaka which releases this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live updates from HIT 2
- OTT date locked for Santosh Shoban’s Like Share & Subscribe
- Surprise: Two Telugu films with same title releasing next week
- HIT 2 makers reveal the killer; Fans get astonished
- Brahmastra to release in this country tomorrow
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar