Vijay Devarakonda, Rashmika starrer Geeta Govindam has turned out to be a blockbuster and the biggest hit ever in Vijay’s career, so far. Directed by Parasuram, the film was produced by Bunny Vas, and Allu Aravind presented it.
While several people praised the cast and crew for their work, top producer Dil Raju surprised everyone at the film’s success celebrations when he compared Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. “A lot of people became stars in the past 10-15 years, but I would say that after Pawan Kalyan’s Tholiprema, now Vijay has become a huge star with this film. We were all in a state of shock when we saw the numbers of Geeta Govindam over the week. I can see that he has a bright future ahead,” Dil Raju said.
Gopi Sundar has scored the music and Manikandan is the cinematographer of the film.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan