Vijay Devarakonda, Rashmika starrer Geeta Govindam has turned out to be a blockbuster and the biggest hit ever in Vijay’s career, so far. Directed by Parasuram, the film was produced by Bunny Vas, and Allu Aravind presented it.
While several people praised the cast and crew for their work, top producer Dil Raju surprised everyone at the film’s success celebrations when he compared Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. “A lot of people became stars in the past 10-15 years, but I would say that after Pawan Kalyan’s Tholiprema, now Vijay has become a huge star with this film. We were all in a state of shock when we saw the numbers of Geeta Govindam over the week. I can see that he has a bright future ahead,” Dil Raju said.
Gopi Sundar has scored the music and Manikandan is the cinematographer of the film.
- Balayya-Boyapati film to commence shooting after elections
- Baahubali producers’ new innings
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?