Movie theaters across the twin Telugu states have been shut down ever since the Coronavirus outbreak began. However, with several films gearing up to hit screens, the situation coming back to normalcy seems to be a distant dream. Meanwhile, D Suresh Babu suggests some drastic measures.
The senior producer believes that there is no chance of cinema halls reopening at least 2 months after the shootings resume. “I don’t think there is any chance of opening theaters in the coming months. My suggestion is that theaters should open two months after shooting schedules are resumed. It’s a very bad situation and so many people will be affected,” he said while interacting with a popular English daily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44
- Maha Samudram’s Rambha tribute song promo out; Full song out soon