Movie theaters across the twin Telugu states have been shut down ever since the Coronavirus outbreak began. However, with several films gearing up to hit screens, the situation coming back to normalcy seems to be a distant dream. Meanwhile, D Suresh Babu suggests some drastic measures.
The senior producer believes that there is no chance of cinema halls reopening at least 2 months after the shootings resume. “I don’t think there is any chance of opening theaters in the coming months. My suggestion is that theaters should open two months after shooting schedules are resumed. It’s a very bad situation and so many people will be affected,” he said while interacting with a popular English daily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official announcement on Pawan Kalyan’s next is here
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be out during this time
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag, Samantha to enthrall in Dasara special episode
- Two young beauties for noted director’s son’s debut film
- Another actor from the Superstar family all set for debut
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?