Prabhas is all set to resume the shoot for his 20th film, tentatively titled Jaan, this November. He is making sure that all his future movies reach out to a pan-Indian audience. Meanwhile, speculations are rife about the Rebel Star’s next project.
Until recently, there have been several speculations that director Surender Reddy, who earned accolades for helming Sye Raa Narasimhareddy in an efficient manner, will be directing Prabhas’ next. And the latest buzz is that leading producer Dil Raju will be bankrolling the Prabhas-Suri film. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood