Prabhas is all set to resume the shoot for his 20th film, tentatively titled Jaan, this November. He is making sure that all his future movies reach out to a pan-Indian audience. Meanwhile, speculations are rife about the Rebel Star’s next project.
Until recently, there have been several speculations that director Surender Reddy, who earned accolades for helming Sye Raa Narasimhareddy in an efficient manner, will be directing Prabhas’ next. And the latest buzz is that leading producer Dil Raju will be bankrolling the Prabhas-Suri film. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal