Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi), is being remade in Telugu with the same title. Allu Sirish will be reprising Dulquer’s role in the remake, while Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon plays Sirish’s love interest.
This morning, ABCD was launched in style, with senior Tollywood producers Allu Arvind giving the first clap and Daggubati Suresh Babu switching on the camera. The film’s regular shooting too has commenced today.
Sanjeev Reddy will be directing ABCD. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie. The film is slated for a December release.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)