Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi), is being remade in Telugu with the same title. Allu Sirish will be reprising Dulquer’s role in the remake, while Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon plays Sirish’s love interest.
This morning, ABCD was launched in style, with senior Tollywood producers Allu Arvind giving the first clap and Daggubati Suresh Babu switching on the camera. The film’s regular shooting too has commenced today.
Sanjeev Reddy will be directing ABCD. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie. The film is slated for a December release.
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur