Malayalam star Dulquer Salmaan’s 2013 hit film, ABCD (American Born Confused Desi), is being remade in Telugu with the same title. Allu Sirish will be reprising Dulquer’s role in the remake, while Krishnarjuna Yuddham actress Rukshar Dhillon plays Sirish’s love interest.
This morning, ABCD was launched in style, with senior Tollywood producers Allu Arvind giving the first clap and Daggubati Suresh Babu switching on the camera. The film’s regular shooting too has commenced today.
Sanjeev Reddy will be directing ABCD. Pellichoopulu producer Yash Rangineni and Madhura Sreedhar are jointly bankrolling the movie. The film is slated for a December release.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans