It is already reported that Superstar Mahesh- AR Murugadoss’s much-anticipated flick, Spyder is in its final leg of shoot. The film’s climax episodes are been picturized in Chennai from the past few days.
The interesting update regarding the film is that National award-winning VFX supervisor Kamala Kannan, who earlier worked for films like Eega and Baahubali will be working on Spyder climax. A Russian-based studio has been hired to organise this VFX work.
Rakul Preet will be seen as the female lead in this spy-thriller which is jointly produced by NV Prasad and Tagore Madhu. Harris Jayraj is the film’s music composer.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief