Several senior Tollywood producers today met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan at his Camp Office in Amaravati earlier today. Top filmmakers like D Suresh Babu, Shyam Prasad Reddy, Gemini Kiran and others along with Gannavaram MLA and former producer Vallabhaneni Vamsi were among those who met the CM and discussed various issues pertaining to the film industry.
The producers requested Jagan to inaugurate the 320 pucca houses that were built for those who lost their homes during the Hudhud Cyclone with the money collected by the film industry. The filmmakers also urged the CM to inaugurate the houses built for poor people built with an amount of Rs 15 crores, again collected by the Telugu film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mirzapur 2- Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a premiere date
- Thrilling update from team RED soon
- Latest bulletin on Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s health
- It’s a wrap up for Sushanth’s IVNR
- Struggling actress enters politics