Several senior Tollywood producers today met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan at his Camp Office in Amaravati earlier today. Top filmmakers like D Suresh Babu, Shyam Prasad Reddy, Gemini Kiran and others along with Gannavaram MLA and former producer Vallabhaneni Vamsi were among those who met the CM and discussed various issues pertaining to the film industry.
The producers requested Jagan to inaugurate the 320 pucca houses that were built for those who lost their homes during the Hudhud Cyclone with the money collected by the film industry. The filmmakers also urged the CM to inaugurate the houses built for poor people built with an amount of Rs 15 crores, again collected by the Telugu film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films