Ravi Teja is back with a bang with the success of his new film Raja The Great. Meanwhile, Ravi Teja has also signed a film called Touch Chesi Choodu which has almost neared its completion.
The latest we hear is that the film will release on the 13th of January as Sankranthi special. Vikram Sirikonda is directing the movie and Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor will be seen romancing Ravi Teja.
The film is being produced by Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedian to debut in Hollywood
- Sharwanand lines up another project this year?
- Krish spending a bomb on sets of Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Interview : Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level