Ravi Teja is back with a bang with the success of his new film Raja The Great. Meanwhile, Ravi Teja has also signed a film called Touch Chesi Choodu which has almost neared its completion.
The latest we hear is that the film will release on the 13th of January as Sankranthi special. Vikram Sirikonda is directing the movie and Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor will be seen romancing Ravi Teja.
The film is being produced by Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi.
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback
- Finally, young hero buys a smartphone