Ravi Teja is back with a bang with the success of his new film Raja The Great. Meanwhile, Ravi Teja has also signed a film called Touch Chesi Choodu which has almost neared its completion.
The latest we hear is that the film will release on the 13th of January as Sankranthi special. Vikram Sirikonda is directing the movie and Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor will be seen romancing Ravi Teja.
The film is being produced by Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur