Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great was a good hit and earned 2.3 crores in the Krishna region. Seeing this, the Krishna region rights of Touch Chesi Chudu were sold for a decent amount of 1.5 crores.
But sadly, the film ended as a disaster and collected only 40 lakhs resulting in a huge loss of over a crore. Touch Chesi Chudu was directed by Vikram Srikonda and had Raashi Khanna as the female lead.
Pritam scores the film’s music in which Ravi Teja was seen as a cop.
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans