Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great was a good hit and earned 2.3 crores in the Krishna region. Seeing this, the Krishna region rights of Touch Chesi Chudu were sold for a decent amount of 1.5 crores.
But sadly, the film ended as a disaster and collected only 40 lakhs resulting in a huge loss of over a crore. Touch Chesi Chudu was directed by Vikram Srikonda and had Raashi Khanna as the female lead.
Pritam scores the film’s music in which Ravi Teja was seen as a cop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jayam combo to materialize soon?
- Star Tollywood comedian to debut in Hollywood
- Sharwanand lines up another project this year?
- Krish spending a bomb on sets of Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Interview : Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here