Ravi Teja’s latest mass action entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu, released yesterday to mixed reviews. The film marks writer Vikram Sirikonda’s directorial debut and it stars Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor as the leading ladies.
As per the trade reports, Touch Chesi Chudu has collected a share of Rs. 4.16 crore across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. On the other hand, the film has grossed $81K from its US premieres and another $50K until the latest updates on Friday. The film now faces tough competition from Bhaagamathie and Chalo.
Below are Touch Chesi Chudu’s Andhra & Telangana day 1 collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs 1.56 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.47 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.30 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.45 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.23 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.47 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.20 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.48 Cr|
|Total AP & Telangana day 1 collections:||Rs 4.16 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well