Ravi Teja’s latest mass action entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu, released yesterday to mixed reviews. The film marks writer Vikram Sirikonda’s directorial debut and it stars Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor as the leading ladies.
As per the trade reports, Touch Chesi Chudu has collected a share of Rs. 4.16 crore across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. On the other hand, the film has grossed $81K from its US premieres and another $50K until the latest updates on Friday. The film now faces tough competition from Bhaagamathie and Chalo.
Below are Touch Chesi Chudu’s Andhra & Telangana day 1 collections (in shares):
|Nizam||Rs 1.56 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 0.47 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.30 Cr|
|East||Rs 0.45 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.23 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 0.47 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.20 Cr|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 0.48 Cr|
|Total AP & Telangana day 1 collections:||Rs 4.16 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular heroine recounts how she taught a lesson to a molester
- When Pooja Hegde apologized to Bollywood hero
- Jayam combo to materialize soon?
- Star Tollywood comedian to debut in Hollywood
- Sharwanand lines up another project this year?
- Krish spending a bomb on sets of Pawan Kalyan’s film