Even as the Tamil film industry is coming to terms with the sudden loss of legendary comedian Vivek, a major tragedy has again struck the Kollywood fraternity today. According to the latest reports, star Tamil cinematographer-director KV Anand (54) has breathed his last following a heart attack at 3 AM on Friday.
KV Anand needs no introduction and he had worked with top stars like Mohanlal, Suriya, Dhanush, Tamannaah and Vijay Sethupathi among others. His directorials Ko (Rangam) and Ayan (Veedokkade) were huge blockbusters in Tamil and Telugu. Of late, he had been working on one of the segments of Mani Ratnam’s Netflix anthology, Navarasa.
KV Anand was a national award-winning cinematographer. He had shot movies such as Thenmavin Kombath, Kaadhal Desam (Prema Desam), Shankar’s Mudhalvan (Oke Okkadu), Boys and Shivaji, Josh and Khakee in Bollywood. Several film stars and fans expressed shock and grief over KV Anand’s sudden demise.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video