Superstar Mahesh Babu’s uncle Sakhamuri Rambabu passed away yesterday. Popularly known as Padmalaya Rambabu in the film industry, Rambabu used to manage the Padmalaya Studios that belongs to the Ghattamaneni family.
Rambabu was a personal manager to Mahesh Babu for a few years. He also produced a movie named Prema Charitra starring Ghattamaneni Ramesh Babu as the hero. Many film personalities extended their condolences to Rambabu’s family. Rambabu’s last rites will be performed today. 123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur