Superstar Mahesh Babu’s uncle Sakhamuri Rambabu passed away yesterday. Popularly known as Padmalaya Rambabu in the film industry, Rambabu used to manage the Padmalaya Studios that belongs to the Ghattamaneni family.
Rambabu was a personal manager to Mahesh Babu for a few years. He also produced a movie named Prema Charitra starring Ghattamaneni Ramesh Babu as the hero. Many film personalities extended their condolences to Rambabu’s family. Rambabu’s last rites will be performed today. 123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?