Superstar Mahesh Babu’s uncle Sakhamuri Rambabu passed away yesterday. Popularly known as Padmalaya Rambabu in the film industry, Rambabu used to manage the Padmalaya Studios that belongs to the Ghattamaneni family.
Rambabu was a personal manager to Mahesh Babu for a few years. He also produced a movie named Prema Charitra starring Ghattamaneni Ramesh Babu as the hero. Many film personalities extended their condolences to Rambabu’s family. Rambabu’s last rites will be performed today. 123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi