It’s actor Pawan Kalyan’s birthday tomorrow and his fans across the world are excitedly celebrating this special day. But a major tragedy which occurred at the 7th Mile in Santhipuram, Chittoor district tonight has broken everyone’s hearts.
According to the latest reports, three Pawan Kalyan fans died after being electrocuted while erecting the actor’s 25 feet birthday banner. Four more fans are reportedly battling for life in a critical condition. The injured have been rushed to the PES Medical College in Kuppam. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?