Saaho is a film which many are waiting for eagerly. The film is made on a massive budget and will release on the 30th of this month. Now, the latest we hear is that the trail screening of the film will happen in Nellore district’s Sullurupeta.
Yes, you heard that right and there is a special reason why the film will be screened there. The theater is owned by the producers of Saaho, UV Creations, and is under final stages of construction.
The news is also that the theater and its screen will be the biggest in Southeast Asia and it will start its operations with the release of Saaho. To check all the technical aspects of the film, the makers will have a test run of Saaho day after tomorrow.
The main technical team will reach the city tomorrow and check the basic output and how the film’s VFX work has come out on the big screen.
Sujeeth directs Saaho which has Shraddha Kapoor as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia – Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?
- Poll : Which of these Vijay Devarakonda films are you looking forward to?
- Vijay Devarakonda announces a stunning project with star director
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination