For the last one year, hero Allu Sirish has been working hard on his physique. He has now built a chiseled 6-pack body, and pictures and videos of his impressive physical transformation did several rounds on social media recently.
Now, to motivate everyone to get into fitness seriously, Sirish has started a new video series named Training Day. The series’ first video has been released just a while ago, and it shows Sirish sweating it out in the gym to strengthen his back muscles.
In the 30 second video, Sirish does single-arm dumbbell row, sternum pull-up, seated rows and wide grip lat pulldown like a pro. He will soon take the viewers through his yoga and boxing routine among many other kinds of fitness routine in this series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of RRR’s final schedule in Ukraine
- DSP records solid numbers for Pushpa – Team super happy
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition