Pelli Choopulu was one film which broke all barriers in Tollywood. Made with a very low budget, the film went on to make some huge money at the box office. Not only money, it won a lot of praise for woman empowerment through Ritu Varma’s character.
Vijay Devarakonda became an overnight sensation and the new age film was a rage all over. The overseas audience just loved the film which had some very independent values.
Tarun Bhaskar is the man behind all this success and credit should go to producer Raj Kandukuri for backing this project. Right from the music to comedy by Priyadarshi, everything was a rage in this film which completes one year today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker