Woman oriented films are ruling the roost at present in South Indian film industry and many leading actresses of South have already appeared in such movies. Trisha Krishnan is the latest to the join the bandwagon with her upcoming horror and female oriented film titled Nayaki.
As per the latest update, she will croon for a song in this film. Raghu Kunche, who is composing tunes for the film, has requested Trisha to lend her voice to a song and she has accepted it gleefully. Trisha said that she will go on to sing more songs in future if this attempt works well.
Directed by Govi, Nayaki will have Ganesh Venkatraman playing the male lead while Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham will also be seen in crucial roles.
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?
- Sree Vishnu announces his next
- Sammohanam’s first three day collections
- Star hero’s son to study filmmaking abroad
- Ramya Krishna begins shooting for Sailaja Reddy Alludu