Actress Trisha has been nominated as the celebrate advocate for child rights by UNICEF. The announcement was made earlier today at a ceremony held in Chennai, and Trisha is the first South Indian actress to get this honour.
The actress, who is quite vocal about animal welfare rights, will also focus on UNICEF’s efforts to eradicate child labour, child marriages and child abuse especially in Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
No wonder, the actress is thrilled with this developments in her professional life and promised to work hard to create awareness.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting backdrop for Krish’s film with Rakul and Vaishnav Tej
- Film on Ram Gopal Varma stalled after critic’s arrest
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?