If the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles are to be believed, one of the leading actresses down South, Trisha, may be seen in the Tamil remake of Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma’s 2015 crime thriller, NH10.
NH10 was produced by Anushka herself and it was directed by Navdeep Singh. The film showcases the gritty fight of the film’s female lead as she crosses paths with a criminal gang on her vacation along with her husband.
The makers of the Tamil remake approached Trisha recently and are awaiting her nod. Trisha has been accepting a series of female-centric scripts and it wouldn’t be a surprise if she signs this action packed film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to team up with Nag’s director
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences