If the latest reports coming in from Tamil media circles are to be believed, one of the leading actresses down South, Trisha, may be seen in the Tamil remake of Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma’s 2015 crime thriller, NH10.
NH10 was produced by Anushka herself and it was directed by Navdeep Singh. The film showcases the gritty fight of the film’s female lead as she crosses paths with a criminal gang on her vacation along with her husband.
The makers of the Tamil remake approached Trisha recently and are awaiting her nod. Trisha has been accepting a series of female-centric scripts and it wouldn’t be a surprise if she signs this action packed film.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble