Star heroine Trisha, who signed a mega Malayalam project under the direction of Drishyam fame Jeethu Joseph has participated in the shooting for a few days. Titled RAM, the film stars Mohanlal in the lead role.
After wrapping up the shoot in India, the film unit was supposed to fly to London for a key schedule but due to the widespread Coronavirus, the abroad permissions got canceled.
Now, the latest update is that as the process is taking too long and there is no clue regarding the post-COVID-19 circumstances, director Jeethu Joseph decided to shelve the project completely.
Incidentally, Trisha, who is part of Chiru-Koratala’s Acharya had walked out of the project even before joining the shoot. With Mohanlal’s film, Trisha lost two mega films within a short span.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house