Star heroine Trisha, who signed a mega Malayalam project under the direction of Drishyam fame Jeethu Joseph has participated in the shooting for a few days. Titled RAM, the film stars Mohanlal in the lead role.
After wrapping up the shoot in India, the film unit was supposed to fly to London for a key schedule but due to the widespread Coronavirus, the abroad permissions got canceled.
Now, the latest update is that as the process is taking too long and there is no clue regarding the post-COVID-19 circumstances, director Jeethu Joseph decided to shelve the project completely.
Incidentally, Trisha, who is part of Chiru-Koratala’s Acharya had walked out of the project even before joining the shoot. With Mohanlal’s film, Trisha lost two mega films within a short span.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare- Hindi film on Netflix
- Official confirmation- Heroines set for Andhadhun remake
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?