Star heroine Trisha, who signed a mega Malayalam project under the direction of Drishyam fame Jeethu Joseph has participated in the shooting for a few days. Titled RAM, the film stars Mohanlal in the lead role.
After wrapping up the shoot in India, the film unit was supposed to fly to London for a key schedule but due to the widespread Coronavirus, the abroad permissions got canceled.
Now, the latest update is that as the process is taking too long and there is no clue regarding the post-COVID-19 circumstances, director Jeethu Joseph decided to shelve the project completely.
Incidentally, Trisha, who is part of Chiru-Koratala’s Acharya had walked out of the project even before joining the shoot. With Mohanlal’s film, Trisha lost two mega films within a short span.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?
- Box office status of Allari Naresh’s Bangaru Bolludu
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix
- Bollywood action hero announces his next