Trisha celebrated her 37th birthday yesterday and so many wishes were sent across to the star heroine. Trisha was supposed to do Acharya but she backed out due to some issues.
Now, she is concentrating on her Tamil films and the gossip is that he is not interested to sign any Telugu films. Trisha is at a stage in her career where she wants to do meaty roles.
So, she does not want to do the regular dance and song routines and that is the reason, she is rejecting commercial films in both Telugu and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Brahmāstra’s 25 days collections are here
- Nagarjuna reveals the highlight point in The Ghost
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Chandra Babu Naidu and Lokesh’s episode shoot wrapped up
- Interview : Nagarjuna – The Ghost will impress you big time
- Chiranjeevi gives a key update on Godfather’s Malayalam release
- Interview : Bellamkonda Ganesh – Swathimuthyam has no comparison with Vicky Donor