Trisha celebrated her 37th birthday yesterday and so many wishes were sent across to the star heroine. Trisha was supposed to do Acharya but she backed out due to some issues.
Now, she is concentrating on her Tamil films and the gossip is that he is not interested to sign any Telugu films. Trisha is at a stage in her career where she wants to do meaty roles.
So, she does not want to do the regular dance and song routines and that is the reason, she is rejecting commercial films in both Telugu and Tamil.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niddhi Agerwal getting good offers in Tamil
- Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower wraps up shoot
- Prasanth Varma, Teja Sajja’s Hanu-Man launched
- Taapsee to do a film on Aliens
- Radhe Shyam’s shoot resumes in Hyderabad
- Maa Elections- Prakash Raj condemns the non-local tag?