Trisha is one of the few actresses who has surprised many with her longevity in the industry. After she came to limelight in Telugu with films like Varsham, Athadu, and Nuvvu Vasthanante Nenoddantana, she went on to act with almost all the top actors over the past 18 years, and she is still being flooded with offers in Telugu, Tamil, and even Malayalam, thanks to the success of ’96.
In a recent interaction with her fans, when she was asked about the secret behind her gorgeous looks even now, Trisha said, “Though its in the genes, it also has a lot to do with self discipline, self control and sacrifice. I also do intermittent fasting, sleep 7-8 hours, exercise 4-5 times in a week and use good products. And, I am consistent with all these.” The actress also revealed that she prefers portion control and a balanced diet to maintain her health.
The actress will next be seen alongside Megastar Chiranjeevi in Koratala Siva’s upcoming film. Interestingly, the duo had previously worked together in Stalin, which released back in 2006.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star heroine confirmed for Pawan-Krish film
- Juicy info on Mahesh Babu’s role in Chiru-Koratala film
- Vamsi Paidipally on backfoot- What will be his next step?
- Prabhas to work with this star director
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date