We all know that Trisha was the first choice to play the lead role in Saamy Square starring Vikram. Right before the film was launched, she backed out of the project citing date problems.
Now, speaking in an interview, Trisha has finally revealed why she quit the film in the first place. The star heroine says that her role was not written properly at all and she had nothing much to do in the film which she did not like.
Apart from this, she also had other commitments and hence quite the project then. Keerthy Suresh has filled the shoes of Trisha and we need to see how she has performed the role.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2