We all know that Trisha was the first choice to play the lead role in Saamy Square starring Vikram. Right before the film was launched, she backed out of the project citing date problems.
Now, speaking in an interview, Trisha has finally revealed why she quit the film in the first place. The star heroine says that her role was not written properly at all and she had nothing much to do in the film which she did not like.
Apart from this, she also had other commitments and hence quite the project then. Keerthy Suresh has filled the shoes of Trisha and we need to see how she has performed the role.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?