Talented southern actress Trisha Krishnan will soon be seen in a woman oriented bilingual film titled Nayaki. Directed by Govi Goverdhan, the film is a horror comedy which is being shot in Telugu and Tamil simultaneously. Tollywood composer Raghu Kunche is scoring the sound track for the film.
Reportedly, Trisha will be seen playing a 20-year-old character in the film and she has already shed weight to look much younger than her current age. The makers have already roped in a popular stylist and make-up artist to design a special look for Trisha. Ganesh Venkatraman is playing the male lead while Jayaprakash, Manobala, Kovai Sarala and Bramanandham will be essaying crucial roles in the film.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment