Just days after Amala Paul walked out of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film Saar Vastaru, it is Trisha’s turn to do the same. She was supposed to play the lead role in the film; however, she decided to opt out of the film due to clash of dates. The film was supposed to go on floors in the first half of June. “Yes it’s true that I opted out of Sar Osthare for various reasons.Hoping to work with Ravi soon in the near future. Also I have my hands full with Samar,Endrendum Poonaghai n Boologham for now 🙂 Boologham starts end of May n Endrendum mid June.Looking fwd,” Trisha revealed on Twitter. In Boologam, she’ll be seen with Jayam Ravi. Currently, she’s in Bangkok shooting for her upcoming Tamil film Samar which has Vishal in lead role. After Dhammu, this Ravi Teja’s film was the only Telugu film she has signed. Now that she has walked out of the film due to date issues, it remains to be seen how long it takes for her to get back to Tollywood. Meanwhile, Parasuram, the director of Saar Vastaru, is in talks with few other actresses to play the lead role in his film. More details are awaited.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake