The film will showcase how a five-star hotel receptionist played by Trisha successfully escaped the Mumbai terror attacks that happened in Taj. Off late, Trisha has been picking up some interesting project which was character oriented and 18:18 is one among them.
Directed by Sagar, the shooting of this film will kick start soon.
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections