The film will showcase how a five-star hotel receptionist played by Trisha successfully escaped the Mumbai terror attacks that happened in Taj. Off late, Trisha has been picking up some interesting project which was character oriented and 18:18 is one among them.
Directed by Sagar, the shooting of this film will kick start soon.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites