It was Allu Arjun’s idea to hold the grand success function of his Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, in Vizag. The star-studded event was held last night and the entire cast and crew attended the event.
Speaking on the occasion, the Stylish Star said that he always wanted to score an industry hit with his dad Allu Aravind and that Trivikram has fulfilled his dream with Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. “Our film’s Vizag collections report shows the love you shower upon me. I would like to thank the Telugu audience,” Bunny said.
“My father gave industry hits for Chiranjeevi garu and Rajinikanth garu. He scored an industry with Ram Charan (Magadheera) as well. In Bollywood, his Ghajini with Aamir Khan was an industry hit. I always wished to score an industry hit with my father and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is fulfilling it, thanks to Trivikram. This is my sweetest memory. I would like to thank my fans,” the Stylish Star said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues