It was Allu Arjun’s idea to hold the grand success function of his Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, in Vizag. The star-studded event was held last night and the entire cast and crew attended the event.
Speaking on the occasion, the Stylish Star said that he always wanted to score an industry hit with his dad Allu Aravind and that Trivikram has fulfilled his dream with Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. “Our film’s Vizag collections report shows the love you shower upon me. I would like to thank the Telugu audience,” Bunny said.
“My father gave industry hits for Chiranjeevi garu and Rajinikanth garu. He scored an industry with Ram Charan (Magadheera) as well. In Bollywood, his Ghajini with Aamir Khan was an industry hit. I always wished to score an industry hit with my father and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is fulfilling it, thanks to Trivikram. This is my sweetest memory. I would like to thank my fans,” the Stylish Star said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser