It was Allu Arjun’s idea to hold the grand success function of his Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, in Vizag. The star-studded event was held last night and the entire cast and crew attended the event.
Speaking on the occasion, the Stylish Star said that he always wanted to score an industry hit with his dad Allu Aravind and that Trivikram has fulfilled his dream with Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. “Our film’s Vizag collections report shows the love you shower upon me. I would like to thank the Telugu audience,” Bunny said.
“My father gave industry hits for Chiranjeevi garu and Rajinikanth garu. He scored an industry with Ram Charan (Magadheera) as well. In Bollywood, his Ghajini with Aamir Khan was an industry hit. I always wished to score an industry hit with my father and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is fulfilling it, thanks to Trivikram. This is my sweetest memory. I would like to thank my fans,” the Stylish Star said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed