It was Allu Arjun’s idea to hold the grand success function of his Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, in Vizag. The star-studded event was held last night and the entire cast and crew attended the event.
Speaking on the occasion, the Stylish Star said that he always wanted to score an industry hit with his dad Allu Aravind and that Trivikram has fulfilled his dream with Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. “Our film’s Vizag collections report shows the love you shower upon me. I would like to thank the Telugu audience,” Bunny said.
“My father gave industry hits for Chiranjeevi garu and Rajinikanth garu. He scored an industry with Ram Charan (Magadheera) as well. In Bollywood, his Ghajini with Aamir Khan was an industry hit. I always wished to score an industry hit with my father and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is fulfilling it, thanks to Trivikram. This is my sweetest memory. I would like to thank my fans,” the Stylish Star said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Prabhas’ films is going to make it big at Indian box office?
- Sai Pallavi’s dance treat in Love Story’s Saranga Dariya song
- Sunil in and as Maryada Krishnayya; First look out
- Here’s when anchor Sree Mukhi plans to get married
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?