Pooja Hegde is thrilled with the response which her latest film, Aravinda Sametha, has received at the box-office. The actress teamed up with NTR and Trivikram for the first time in her career, besides dubbing for herself in the film.
Talking about her role, in a recent interview, Pooja said, “A lot of thought went into shaping Aravinda’s character. She’s witty, sassy, and funny. I wish I could be like her in real life. If people liked my performance, the whole credit goes to Trivikram. He made it a lot easier for me to play the role and he kept pushing me to aim higher. It is not easy to deliver dialogues written by him and I had a lot of them in this film. But I was determined to do better and get it right, even while dubbing.”
The actress is currently juggling between the sets of Prabhas’ upcoming film and Mahesh Babu’s Maharshi. Meanwhile, the shoot of Housefull 4 has been stalled for the time being after Sajid Khan walked out of the film, after he was accused of harassment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal