While the film Brochevarevaru may not have performed phenomenally at the box office, it sure created a stir amidst critics and was received decently by the audience. And it looks like the film’s director Vivek Athreya has managed to get the attention of the right person.
Director Trivikram apparently is so impressed by his work that he has recommended him to Sithara Entertainments to work on a project. And now, the latest is that the young filmmaker will be doing a project with producer Dil Raju which will be presented by Trivikram himself.
What more does an emerging filmmaker need?
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai
- Krishnam Raju’s latest update on his health