While the film Brochevarevaru may not have performed phenomenally at the box office, it sure created a stir amidst critics and was received decently by the audience. And it looks like the film’s director Vivek Athreya has managed to get the attention of the right person.
Director Trivikram apparently is so impressed by his work that he has recommended him to Sithara Entertainments to work on a project. And now, the latest is that the young filmmaker will be doing a project with producer Dil Raju which will be presented by Trivikram himself.
What more does an emerging filmmaker need?
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message
- Prabhas recommends young actor to UV Creations