While the film Brochevarevaru may not have performed phenomenally at the box office, it sure created a stir amidst critics and was received decently by the audience. And it looks like the film’s director Vivek Athreya has managed to get the attention of the right person.
Director Trivikram apparently is so impressed by his work that he has recommended him to Sithara Entertainments to work on a project. And now, the latest is that the young filmmaker will be doing a project with producer Dil Raju which will be presented by Trivikram himself.
What more does an emerging filmmaker need?
Articles that might interest you:
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive
- Christopher Nolan’s special message for Indian fans ahead of Tenet’s release