Director Trivikram Srinivas is quite the star director and collaborates only with the biggest of stars. However, being in the business always comes hand-in-hand with money that is invested in various businesses. And the filmmaker has apparently invested in a multiplex.
It is learnt that Trivikram has been in talks to make the purchase for a while now and finally struck a deal recently. The multiplex is a premise in the city of Rajahmundry where the market for films is quite wide.
It looks like this will surely be a venue that will give some special space to all of his films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Can’t speak your kind of language: Prakash Raj tells Naga Babu
- Popular Malayalam actor teams up with Prabhas
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits