Director Trivikram Srinivas is quite the star director and collaborates only with the biggest of stars. However, being in the business always comes hand-in-hand with money that is invested in various businesses. And the filmmaker has apparently invested in a multiplex.
It is learnt that Trivikram has been in talks to make the purchase for a while now and finally struck a deal recently. The multiplex is a premise in the city of Rajahmundry where the market for films is quite wide.
It looks like this will surely be a venue that will give some special space to all of his films.
Articles that might interest you:
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Top Bollywood star for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s remake?
- Guess : Who is this young sensation
- Sukumar in talks with yesteryear star heroine for Pushpa?
- Mahesh’s look to be quite special in Sarkaru Vari Paata