Director Trivikram Srinivas is quite the star director and collaborates only with the biggest of stars. However, being in the business always comes hand-in-hand with money that is invested in various businesses. And the filmmaker has apparently invested in a multiplex.
It is learnt that Trivikram has been in talks to make the purchase for a while now and finally struck a deal recently. The multiplex is a premise in the city of Rajahmundry where the market for films is quite wide.
It looks like this will surely be a venue that will give some special space to all of his films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song