That Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and director Trivikram are good friends is well known. They both collaborated on several movies, with Trivikram directing a few and even penning dialogues for a couple of Pawan’s movies. Incidentally, Agnyaathavaasi, Pawan’s last film before he announced retirement from movies, was also directed by Trivikram.
Now, if the latest reports are to be believed, Pawan and Trivikram are all set to join hands yet again, this time for Pawan highly-anticipated comeback film. Apparently Pawan has finally decided to act in the Telugu remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s acclaimed courtroom drama, Pink. Trivikram will reportedly be penning the dialogues, and it’s still unclear whether he will be directing the movie or not.
Boney Kapoor, who successfully remade Pink in Tamil with Ajith, will also be producing the Telugu version along with Dil Raju. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi