Young Tiger NTR’s much-awaited 28th project will be directed by the maverick Trivikram Srinivas. Fans of both the stars are thrilled as this exciting combo has finally materialized after much anticipation. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from January and S Radhakrishna is going to produce it.
Meanwhile, the latest reports suggest that Trivikram is keen on roping in Hyderabadi girl and Bollywood actress Tabu for a crucial role in the movie. Apparently, Trivikram feels that Tabu’s addition will bring in the much needed freshness to the cast. However, an official announcement is awaited from the makers.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018