Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is currently busy with the shooting of Samuthirakani’s film, which has his nephew Sai Dharam Tej in the lead role. Pawan plays a crucial role in this flick which is the remake of the Tamil film Vinodaya Sitham.
Apart from this, there are multiple projects in the star actor’s pipeline. The actor is also involved with his political party’s activities. A young director’s recent statement in an interview startled Pawan fans. It is none other than Sudheer Varma who delivered a hit like Swamy Ra Ra.
Sudheer Varma revealed that Trivikram pitched him an idea for a film that will have Pawan Kalyan as the lead. Trivikram wanted Sudheer to direct the project and told him the film’s basic point, which Pawan also liked. As per Sudheer Varma, he was asked by Trivikram to wait a few days regarding this project.
Fans didn’t expect this coming, and they are a bit surprised to learn this. Pawan currently has Hari Hara Veera Mallu, Ustaad Bhagat Singh, OG apart from Samuthirakani’s project. However, as the 2024 elections are not so far, this project might not take off immediately.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral: Adorable pic of The Elephant Whisperers’ couple with Oscar wins the hearts of netizens
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
- Crazy Buzz: Oscar-winning musician to score music for Rs. 100 crores budget film
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food