When the much-talked-about remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink, was announced as Pawan Kalyan’s comeback movie, there were several speculations that Trivikram will be penning the script and dialogues for the movie.
But in a latest interview while promoting Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo, Trivikram has clarified that he is not penning Pink’s dialogues or working on its script. He went on to reveal his small contribution for Pink remake. “I had only facilitated a meeting and screening of Pink for Pawan Kalyan and Dil Raju,” Trivikram said.
Pink remake, to be helmed by Sriram Venu, will go on floors soon in this month. Pawan will join the shoot in February. Boney Kapoor will co-produce the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry