Director Trivikram and the unit of ‘Anasuya Ramalingam vs Anand Vihari’ have been shooting near the Pochampalli village on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The film’s main talkie part is almost over and some minor sequences as well as patch work shots are being canned.
Trivikram is very happy about the way the film has shaped up. The movie is expected to be high on comedy and Trivikram has reportedly come up with some really nice dialogues for this film.
Nithiin and Samantha will be seen as the lead actors in this movie and Mickey J Meyer has composed the music. Haarika and Haasine Creations banner is producing this big budget movie.
The unit is targeting a May 6th release for the movie.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film