Finally, sources have confirmed that shooting for this film will start from July, 2016. Trivikram, one of the most respected directors in Tollywood, will be making his directorial debut in Tamil. S. Radhakrishna will be producing the flick on his Haarika Haasini banner. This is the fourth time that Radhakrishna and Trivikram will be collaborating.
More details about the cast and crew are yet to be revealed. Currently,Trivikram is busy with A.. Aa, which stars Nithin and Samantha. Meanwhile, Suriya is shooting for Singham 3. Keep watching this space for more updates about this prestigious project.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema