Star actor director duo, Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram, joined hands with each other yet again. Trivikram will be penning the dialogues for Ayyappanum Koshiyum’s Telugu remake, which will have Pawan sharing screen space with Rana Daggubati.
For the last few months, there has been a strong buzz about Trivikram’s paycheck for this crazy multi-starrer. And the latest reports reveal that the star director is being paid a whopping Rs 10 crore as his remuneration for the movie. Furthermore, Trivikram will also be getting a decent share in the profits after the film hits screens later this year.
Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake will be directed by Saagar Chandra and produced by Naga Vamsi under Sithara Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot