Popular director Trivikram is taking a lot of care over his upcoming project ‘Julayi’ as the film is very crucial for him. The director is spending time at Shabdalaya Studios, where the dubbing activity of the film is going on and he is personally checking out the proceedings. Post production activity is in the final stages and the movie is gearing up for a possible release on July 13th.
Stylish Star Allu Arjun and Ileana are the lead actors in this movie and Natakireeti Dr. Rajendra Prasad is playing the role of a cop. Sonu Sood is playing the villain’s role. Music has been scored by Devi Sri Prasad and Radhakrishna is the producer of the movie.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake