We already reported about veteran director K Raghavendra Rao being inducted into the executive committee of the prestigious Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam board. Incidentally, the director was in Tirupathi offering his hair to the lord when he was chosen for the coveted post.
Speaking on the occasion for the first time, K Raghavendra Rao said that the TTD membership is a god sent gift to him. The senior director said that he has been following his longstanding ritual of tonsuring his head before the commencement of each of his film ever since the super hit ‘Adavi Ramudu’.
K Raghavendra Rao also said that the TTD membership is a memorable blessing when he entered the golden jubilee year of his film career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?