Following the blockbuster success of Geetha Govindam, young hero Vijay Deverakonda is being hailed as the next big thing in Tollywood. He is currently working on Dear Comrade, while his two other movies – Taxiwaala and NOTA, are nearing completion. NOTA is an intense political drama, while Taxiwaala is an experimental sci-fi thriller.
We have reported a couple of days ago that NOTA will be hitting theaters on October 4. Now the latest buzz indicates that Taxiwaala is going to be released in November. This means that Vijay will have back-to-back releases in 2 months. Needless to say that both the movies will get a huge release, owing to Vijay’s popularity.
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh
- Vijay Sethupathi makes a big revelation at Petta’s audio launch