Sundeep Kishan’s maiden home production, Ninu Veedani Needani Nene, released last week and received a decent response from thriller movie lovers. We had already reported that NVNN will be remade in Hindi by popular directors duo, Raj and DK.
As per the latest updates, two happening young Bollywood stars, Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao, are said to be in talks with Raj and DK to reprise Sundeep’s role in NVNN’s Hindi version. One among the two acclaimed actors will be chosen based on the availability of their dates. The film’s leading lady will also be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength