The hat-trick film in the combination of Simha and Legend actor-director duo, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, is undoubtedly one of the most eagerly awaited projects in Tollywood. The film has been delayed multiple times due to various factors.
There have been several speculations regarding the film’s leading ladies. Until recently, names of a few actresses, from Tollywood and Bollywood, as Balayya’s leading ladies did several rounds.
Now, the latest update reveals that, the makers have roped in popular heroines Shriya and Anjali, as being speculated all these the days. Apparently, both the heroines have signed on the dotted line. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?