The hat-trick film in the combination of Simha and Legend actor-director duo, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, is undoubtedly one of the most eagerly awaited projects in Tollywood. The film has been delayed multiple times due to various factors.
There have been several speculations regarding the film’s leading ladies. Until recently, names of a few actresses, from Tollywood and Bollywood, as Balayya’s leading ladies did several rounds.
Now, the latest update reveals that, the makers have roped in popular heroines Shriya and Anjali, as being speculated all these the days. Apparently, both the heroines have signed on the dotted line. Miryala Ravinder Reddy is bankrolling this high budget entertainer. Stay tuned for more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman watches Vakeel Saab at 37,000 ft; Gives a big update on BGM
- Chay’s new look from Bangarraju goes viral
- Watch : Naga Chaitanya – Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is streaming now on AHA
- After Samantha, Tamannah to sue a TV channel?
- Radhe Shyam teaser: Director Radha pens a thank you tweet for his team
- Nayanthara’s production Koozhangal is India’s official entry at Oscars