It is already reported that Ram Charan is almost confirmed for a crucial role in his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited film under Koratala Siva’s direction, Acharya. Charan was supposed to begin shooting for his part in summer itself, the lockdown had disrupted all the schedules.
Now, the latest news is that the makers are in search of the right girl as the pair for Charan in the film. As per the buzz, Kiara Advani and Keerthy Suresh’s names are under consideration for the female lead role opposite Charan in the film. In a couple of days, clarity about the Charan’s heroine is expected to come as an official announcement.
Konidela Productions and Matinee Entertainments production are bankrolling the film, jointly. Mani Sharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Coolie No:1 to be out on this date
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandla Ganesh clears the rumors once again
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career