It is already reported that Ram Charan is almost confirmed for a crucial role in his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited film under Koratala Siva’s direction, Acharya. Charan was supposed to begin shooting for his part in summer itself, the lockdown had disrupted all the schedules.
Now, the latest news is that the makers are in search of the right girl as the pair for Charan in the film. As per the buzz, Kiara Advani and Keerthy Suresh’s names are under consideration for the female lead role opposite Charan in the film. In a couple of days, clarity about the Charan’s heroine is expected to come as an official announcement.
Konidela Productions and Matinee Entertainments production are bankrolling the film, jointly. Mani Sharma is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dangerous, India’s first lesbian crime action film by RGV
- Popular singer accused of buying fake views on YouTube
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!