Just a day back, Vishnu Manchu and Srinu Vaitla announced their film D & D with the tagline Double Dose. The film has raised curiosity among the audience who want to know more about this film.
The latest update is that some of the noted heroines are in talks to play the female leads. The news is that Sreenu Vaitla is in plans to either rope Anu Emanuel or Pragya Jaiswal for the lead heroine’s role.
The talks are on and the makers are also having some more names in mind but Vishnu and Vaitla are keen on these names as of now. Only time will tell as to which heroine will get to play the heroine in this sequel of Dhee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?