Just a day back, Vishnu Manchu and Srinu Vaitla announced their film D & D with the tagline Double Dose. The film has raised curiosity among the audience who want to know more about this film.
The latest update is that some of the noted heroines are in talks to play the female leads. The news is that Sreenu Vaitla is in plans to either rope Anu Emanuel or Pragya Jaiswal for the lead heroine’s role.
The talks are on and the makers are also having some more names in mind but Vishnu and Vaitla are keen on these names as of now. Only time will tell as to which heroine will get to play the heroine in this sequel of Dhee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part