Vaishnav Tej and Krithi Shetty’s debut film, Uppena, was supposed to release during the summer. However, the lockdown has delayed the release indefinitely. Even though theaters have reopened across the twin Telugu states, the 50 percent occupancy rule seems to be a risky proposition.
According to the latest buzz in film circles, Uppena’s producers are still on a waiting mode as they are planning to release the film only in theaters first. Apparently, they’re planning to release the film either for Ugadi or whenever theaters reopen with full 100 percent capacity. The Sankranthi releases will give some clarity on the box-office fate of medium budget movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date