Vaishnav Tej and Krithi Shetty’s debut film, Uppena, was supposed to release during the summer. However, the lockdown has delayed the release indefinitely. Even though theaters have reopened across the twin Telugu states, the 50 percent occupancy rule seems to be a risky proposition.
According to the latest buzz in film circles, Uppena’s producers are still on a waiting mode as they are planning to release the film only in theaters first. Apparently, they’re planning to release the film either for Ugadi or whenever theaters reopen with full 100 percent capacity. The Sankranthi releases will give some clarity on the box-office fate of medium budget movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut
- Official: Yashoda to stream on Amazon Prime Video from this date