Vaishnav Tej and Krithi Shetty’s debut film, Uppena, was supposed to release during the summer. However, the lockdown has delayed the release indefinitely. Even though theaters have reopened across the twin Telugu states, the 50 percent occupancy rule seems to be a risky proposition.
According to the latest buzz in film circles, Uppena’s producers are still on a waiting mode as they are planning to release the film only in theaters first. Apparently, they’re planning to release the film either for Ugadi or whenever theaters reopen with full 100 percent capacity. The Sankranthi releases will give some clarity on the box-office fate of medium budget movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni