Giving a huge cheer to movie lovers and the film industry, Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story has turned out to be a massive success and has collected nearly Rs 20 crore share at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states and the US. To celebrate this memorable achievement, the film’s team is going to organize a success meet this evening.
Love Story’s success meet will be held at Trident Hotel in Hyderabad from 6 PM today. Chay’s father Nagarjuna and his 100% Love director Sukumar are the chief guests at tonight’s success celebrations. Nag was supposed to grace Love Story’s pre-release event, but missed it for reasons unknown. The doting dad is very happy with his son’s success.
Director Sekhar Kammula has once again proved his unbeatable command over dealing sensitive human emotions and social conflicts. Producers Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao are planning one more project with Chay, Pallavi and Sekhar Kammula.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway