Icon was supposed to be the 21st film of Allu Arjun. To be directed by Sriram Venu and produced by Dil Raju, the film even had its official announcement more than a year ago. However, Bunny chose to collaborate with Koratala Siva for his next project. Needless to say, this led to the speculations that Icon has been shelved altogether.
However, the ongoing buzz in film circles says otherwise. Apparently, Dil Raju is quite confident on Icon’s script and he is planning to approach Ram Charan or Nani to narrate Icon’s script. If one of these two heroes give his nod, then fans can finally get to watch what Icon is all about. Well, stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t