Balakrishna’s soon-to-commence action entertainer under Gopichand Malineni’s direction has been constantly making headlines for the last few weeks. The film will have its formal launch in the second half of this year, after Balayya wraps up Akhanda.
Meanwhile, the makers of this as-yet-untitled film are said to be having a tough time finalizing the leading ladies. Already, star actresses Shruti Haasan and Rakul Preet Singh were approached, and they reportedly turned down the offer citing unavailability of dates. While Shruti is busy with Salaar and a couple of Tamil and Hindi projects, Rakul has her hands full with a couple of projects in Bollywood.
The buzz has it that Balayya will be romancing two heroines in this Mythri Movie Makers production. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post
- Busy bee-Rashmika allots bulk dates to Pushpa
- Upasana chosen as WWF India’s Ambassador